Friday, September 25, 2009

Reading Assignment

Blogs and the Values of journalism:

I’m not sure how to react to this, but I do agree with some of the things David says. I hope to god that “real” journalism is never replaced, but with the vague and controversial opinions along with “first-hand accounts” of badboy37467 how can one ever go back to the puzzling truth.

The expanding Blogsphere:

I extremely happy that more people are blogging. I feel that I don't get a decent amount of opinions from the OC and The Hills and blogging has changed that. The fact that I can't look up preview of Splinter Cell: Conviction without hearing what someone thinks about how Australia handled their bunny problem is great

Unbounded misrepresentation:

I have no idea what this one means but I think Frank is worried about losing his job.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Do you really think that Partsch is afraid that he'll lose his job (a valid fear, I think)? What in his article clues you in to that? Does he make any valid points?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your comment on the Partsch article!! His tone was a bit defensive, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete